16 Kasım 2011 Çarşamba

That Man ~


얾안아 얾안아 더
 널을 일억에 
발암안 봄여 
혽아 이 
발암 갇은 
살앙 이 겆이 
갇은 살앙 곗옼애야 넥아 날을 살앙 학엔니  
족음만 갂애 와 족음만 한발 닥악암연 
두 발 돔앙간은 널 살앙한은 
난 직음도 엽에 있어 그 남잔 움닏아

Eolmana eolmana deo neoreul
Ireohke baraman bomyeo honja
I baramgateun sarang i geojigateun sarang
Gyesokhaeya niga nareul sarang hagenni OH

Jogeumman gakkai wa jogeumman
Hanbal dagagamyeon du bal domangganeun
Neol saranghaneun nan jigeumdo yeope isseo 
Geu namjan umnida

Just how much…how much more do I have to gaze at you alone
This love that came like the wind
This beggar-like love
If I continue this way, will you love me?
Just come a little nearer…a little more
If I take one step closer to you, then you take two steps back
I who love you am next to you now
That man is crying.

That man is timid
So he learned how to laugh
That man has many stories that he can't even tell his best friend
So his heart is full of tears
That's why, That man
You, he loved you
Because you are just same as him
Yet another fool, yet another fool
Can't you hug me before you go?
I want to receive love, baby
Everyday in my heart,
Just in my heart,
I shout and
That man is next to her even today.


HYUN BİN DİYE BAĞIRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR.





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder